The Australian Best Places to Work 2024The Australian Best Places to Work 2024, powered by WorkL, recognises organisations with the highest levels of employee engagement, experience and Wellbeing in Australia.Entries close on Friday 19th April 2024.
How to enter The Australian Best Places to Work 2024, powered by WorkLEnter The Australian Best Places to Work 2024, powered by WorkLAttract, recruit and retain employees.
Click Enter Now to sign up, then follow this simple four-step guide:
1. Select your organisation size
Select if you are a small, medium, big or very big organisation based on your number of employees.
2. Set up your Survey
Select when you’d like your survey to start end and how many employees you have.
3. Purchase your Awards package
Pay by card or generate an invoice to purchase your package and be able to send your survey out.
4. You’re entered!
Once your survey results have been collected and the entry period closes, our panel of experts will evaluate your results and determine the final lists, based on organisation size.
The process will only take no more than 10 minutes and you will need your company card or relevant details to generate an invoice.
The Australian Best Places to Work 2024, powered by WorkL FAQs
Why should we enter The Australian Best Places to Work, powered by WorkL?
- Get recognition by The Australian and WorkL for the employee experience you provide
- Retain employees
- Attract new talent
- Build your brand as a great place to work
What results will my organisation receive?
- Each organisation will receive access to their own dynamic dashboard with their engagement survey results.
- Organisations will receive an overall score, scores for the six engagement drivers, but also action plans and resources to drive change in your organisation.
What questions will be asked in the survey?
- The 35 survey questions measure employee experience, covering WorkL’s six key drivers of engagement; Reward and Recognition, Information Sharing, Empowerment, Pride, Job Satisfaction and Wellbeing. If you need more information about the specific questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What date do the awards close?
- Entries close on Friday 19th April 2024
What are The Australian Best Places to Work Categories?
- Companies will be recognised for having the best overall engagement scores and also by company size. Other areas that The Australian may choose to recognise are the best workplaces for Women, disabled employees, ethnic minority employees, LGBTQ+ employees, 16-34 year olds, 55+ year olds and for wellbeing. Please see FAQs for more information
How do I know which of the The Australian Best Places to Work, powered by WorkL, entry packages I should buy?
- Select your entry package based on how many employees you have:
- Small Organisations (10-49 Employees): From A$1,400
- Medium Organisations (50-249 Employees): From A$2,800
- Big Organisations (250-1,999 Employees): From A$5,600
- Very Big Organisations (2,000+ Employees): From A$8,400